Your home is your haven and the best place to kick off your shoes and relax after a long day. BUT it’s also the place where dirt and grime can build up and easily run away from you if you let it! Our solution? Knock out dirt and grime with these 2 best dirt fighters:
The Lux Guardian Platinum Vaccum by Aerus-Stylish, High Powered Performance
With a sleek design and stainless steel appearance, the Lux Guardian Platinum is a sophisticated appliance. Exceptionally quiet with a high-powered motor and two sealed HEPA filters, the Platinum ensures the tiniest contaminants are captured and only clean air is released. Intelligent, intuitive features such as the Automatic Operation Mode sense the type of cleaning you’re performing, and the System Indicator alerts you when maintenance is needed. The Lux Guardian Platinum is everything you expect from a high-performance floor care system.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Powered motor features an amazing 505 air watts and 116″ of water lift
- Lux Guardian Platinum features an aerodynamic air guide design and multi-layered sound insulation for quiet operation
- System Indicator alerts the condition of operation, including suction level and automatic mode, pre-filter notification, full filter bag and over-heated motor
- Suction control can be adjusted across 8 levels according to the task you’re performing
- Three-wheel guidance system makes the canister easy to pull as you vacuum
- Automatic cord winder easily stores the 28-foot cord
- Unique L-shape power nozzle provides 4-sided cleaning and self-adjusts its height between types of flooring
- Features unique Double HEPA Filtration-Home Solutions Filter Bags are 4 times more effective at capturing dust and tiny particles. True HEPA Filter significantly improves indoor air quality by trapping and retaining 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- If an object becomes tangled in the power nozzle brush, the circuit breaker will automatically shut off the brush to prevent damage; a built-in thermo coupler protects the motor by shutting it down if it overheats
The Lux Floor Pro Shampooer by Aerus-Remove Dirt and Grime for a Deep Down Clean!
Convenient, streamlined and easy to use, the Lux Floor Pro features a balanced triple-brush system to effectively shampoo, wax or polish your floor surfaces. And our unique Circular Dry Foam Method of cleaning removes more soil with less water. When used with Turbo Shampoo, the Lux Floor Pro offers a quick-dry solution that helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew, while leaving your carpets fresh and residue-free. The Lux Floor Pro can also be used to create a healthier environment for those with allergies or dust mite sensitivities. With your Lux Floor Pro, you can use the Home Solutions™ Allergy Relief with Odor Neutralizer and Dust Mite & Flea Control during the carpet shampooing process.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatility – Whether carpet, hardwood, marble, tile or vinyl, the Lux Floor Pro can shampoo, wax or polish all your floors beautifully.
- Efficiency – A balanced triple brush system provides gentle yet powerful scrubbing. There are also special cleaning and polishing brushes that can produce a high gloss shine on hard surface flooring.
- Simplicity – A fold down handle makes the unit easy to carry and store.
- Easy to Use – The Lux Floor Pro automatically turns off if the handle is dropped, and turns on when the handle is moved into place. The shampoo trigger is located on the handle, conveniently located at your fingertips.
- Convenience – The large 3.6-quart tank is removable for quick cleaning and filling.
- Protection – Your furniture and walls are protected while polishing or shampooing with a splashguard and wraparound bumper.