Not all vacuum cleaners are the same. There are so many options and models to choose from that it can feel really overwhelming when you’re trying to figure out which to choose. The most important thing to consider when getting ready to purchase a new vacuum cleaner is how long it will last without having to repair or replace it. Are you tired of purchasing the vacuum cleaners that work for a year or so, and then the motor burns out? Or the vacuum cleaner that loses its suction over time? Here are some tips to consider when looking for a quality vacuum cleaner.
One of the best bits of advice? Make sure the vacuum cleaner is durable!
Our Recommendation: Look for a vacuum cleaner constructed of stainless steel
- Get a vacuum cleaner with a high-powered motor that features 505 air watts and 116″ of water lift
- Why get a vacuum cleaner that you have to guess at? Get a vacuum cleaner with Intelligent Suction. With Intelligent Suction, the suction control can be adjusted across 8 levels according to the task being performed.
- Do you ever get a whiff of the vacuum cleaner when the motor starts to burn and overheat? Once that happens, it is usually too late to save your vacuum cleaner.
The solution: Purchase a vacuum cleaner with Automatic Protection. With Automatic Protection, if an object becomes tangled in the power nozzle, the circuit breaker will automatically shut off the brush to prevent damage. A built in thermo coupler protects the motor by shutting it down if it overheats.
- Be sure to get a vacuum cleaner that won’t just push around the dust and dirt!
Our Recommendation: Purchase a vacuum cleaner with a True HEPA Filter with Carbon. A True HEPA system removes 99.97% of contaminants as small as 0.3 micron. Also make sure the it has a LongLife HEPA exhaust filter, that prevents motor carbon dust from entering the air and never needs to be replaced. The unique double HEPA filtration provides cleaner air in the home and protects the motor.
- Why purchase a vacuum cleaner with a 1 , 5 or even 10 year warranty? You want to invest in a vacuum cleaner that is meant to last for years to come!
Our Recommendation: Purchase a vacuum cleaner with a worry-free 15-year limited warranty